Thursday, November 15, 2012

Re-birth of blog

15 November 2012 marks the start of my re-blogging. May have writer's block for the time being...

I'm a FTWM to a 3 years & 8 months boy and I'm a scrapbooker. With x'mas drawing near, I've started on making x'mas tags for the teachers of my boy's childcare.



I've actually also stopped crafting after the birth of my boy cause I was the main caregiver at home & it really drained my energy away after a day's of work and weekends are mainly spent on household chores and running errands. Am glad that I've found like-minded crafters at my workplace whom gave me motivation to scrap again and I've been on the "road" of buying and no returns. My boy is also more sensible now that he can leave me alone to scrap while he sits beside me to do his own stuff.

That's all for now. Inspiration is kicking in. That's a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment